Open Access Policy
All articles published by ATSK Publishers are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license. This means:
- everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in ATSK Journals;
- everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given;
- open access publication is supported by the authors’ institutes or research funding agencies by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles
- No special permission is required to reuse all or part of article published by ATSK Publishers, including figures and tables. For articles published under an open access Creative Common CC BY NC 3.0
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Copyright protection applies to any original work immediately after it’s finalised, either published or unpublished. Due to this law, any content on this website which includes pictures, tables, graphs, literary works, figures and videos etc. is copyrighted to ATSK Publishers. Users should pertain to the below mentioned terms and conditions otherwise abstain from using this site.
PURPOSE OF THE POLICY:
Through this policy, we aim to enhance our relationship with the authors by protecting their work and adding more value to it by:
1. Editing the content using trained professionals and editors as well as managing the peer-review process.
2. Managing the subscription process.
3. Encouraging the scientific community by making the work of authors more accessible and maximizing readership by distributing their work worldwide in electronic and print formats.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USERS:
Content may be downloaded for personal use or non-commercial. In any case, the content will remain licensed to the ATSK Publishers.
It’s not permissible to copy, reproduce, republish or distribute the content commercially as it would violate our copyright.
RIGHTS OF AUTHORS:
1. They are permitted to use the work for non-commercial purposes only.
2. They can also include the work in future meetings, presentations, thesis etc. provided there are not used to commercial purposes.
3. They can share their work (printed or digital copies) with the students, peers or colleagues for personal use or study purposes.
4. They are allowed to upload or post their pre-publication version on pre-print or personal websites but not without linking it to the definitive version on the ATSK Publishers website.
Peer Review Policy
The practice of peer review is exercised to ensure that only quality content is published. It is carried out by almost all reputable scientific journals. Every manuscript received goes through the procedure explained below.
Initial Manuscript Evaluation
The Editor first evaluates all manuscripts. None of the papers are accepted at this stage. Manuscripts rejected at this stage may lack originality, have serious scientific shortcomings or do not lie in the scope of the journal. If the paper meets all the requirements, the editor then passes it to usually 3 but at least 2 experts for review.
Type Of Peer Review
Our policy follows both double- and single-blind reviewing method where both, the referee and author, remain anonymous throughout the process or when either the author or referee is not aware of the other’s identity.
Selection Of Referee
Referees are selected for the paper according to their expertise and our reviewer board has a wide range of experts on it. Rarely, when we are unable to find a second expert for the paper, we request the author to suggest the second referee.
Referees are asked to evaluate whether the manuscript: –
- Is original and methodologically sound
- Follows appropriate ethical guidelines
- Has results which are clearly presented and support the conclusions
- Correctly references previous relevant work